An integrated strategic approach
- Developping strategies for the government, for local authorities with a global integrated vision. Understanding the regulatory framework and lobbying for specific initiatives and investment projects.
- Structuring strategic projects for the private and public sector, and public-private partenrship, to ensure optimal return on investments, growth and local development.
- Promote innovative and integrated solutions targeting water resources efficiency and their optimisation, as well as business intelligence, regulation and the transition towards the internet of things and artificiel intelligence.
- Training and coaching for executives and leaders and elected representatives, around different thematics and sectors, in order to sharpen their performances, and develop new management tools and improve their organisations.
- Attracting international investments to contribute to the development of the African continent, and for the structuring of global economies easing the way to digital transformations, and easing the way through all type of crisis.
June 19th, 2020
Chronicle on Coronavirus is the future of humanity and nature. La Vérité.
June 9th, 2020
Chronicle about a new socio-economic model for Morocco. Al Bayane.
May 30th , 2020
Postface in the new book by Imane Kendili et Abdelhak Najib. Coronavirus: la Fin d’un Monde.
May 10th, 2020
Publication of the collectif book in french: Morrocco: what are we afread of? Editions ORION.
April 15th , 2020
First edition of the inspirational book: Bouhia, Hynd. Africa Girl, African Woman. Editions ORION.
March 20th, 2020
#workfromhome Strategica switched to working from home and to digital meetings since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic.
October 19th, 2019
Reception for the Medal of the “Divine Académie Française des Arts Lettres et Culture”. George V, Paris.
April 9th, 2018
Honored as a member of the Society of Scholar of The Johns Hopkins University. The Johns Hopkins Library. Baltimore.